Thursday, August 30, 2012

Perfumes

Now let's talk about perfumes!
You shold use a perfume that suits your style.

It's also important to remember that different skins react to fragrances differently. Dry skin does not hold the oils in the perfumes very long, so fragrances tend to last longer on those with oily skin. Also, one's PH Level (acidity level) will affect how a certain fragrance smells. So ALWAYS try the perfume on your skin prior to making a purchase.

I will leave you with a small seleccion of my favourite perfumes:
This Hugo Boss Women perfume is a very feminine and fresh one.

Ralph Lauren is also very fresh and light perfume. I just love it! (Almost everyone I know has got one of this xD)


Another lovelly perfume is J'adore Dior. This one is a little bit sweet but I like it too.

Zara Textures is another fresh perfume and it is very cheap. You can bring this one one your purse everyday.


Zara blue is just a bit more sweet and it is perfect for special occasions.




Zara New York 666 5th Avenue is a summer perfume. It's perfect!
(Pic from http://eu-sou-feminina.blogspot.pt)



And because I like to bring many perfumes on my purse, I bought some small plastic spray bottles and I just sprayed the originals into it. And now I can bring all the perfumes I want too without extra weight on my purse and without being extracarefful not to break the glass flasks =DD

No comments: